[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[freewnn:00768] need help ! please !
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [freewnn:00768] need help ! please !
- From: sipieter nicolas <yggdrasil.keisangi@XXXX>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:20:52 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200110231638.FMLAAB17273.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20010914
Konnichiha minna san !
my name is nicolas
I'm a new Japanese student ( so if possible , i'd like you to answer me
in english ) , and a new comer in the Linux world, i need help! :)
i've installed a Mandrake8.1 Linux lately because it's a very recent
distribution, ( before i have tryed the Kondara distribution which is a
Japanese distribution, so i didn't have the kind of problems for what
i'm writing now:)
i need help to configure my Linux to be able to to input Japanese,
either with Canna, Wnn, FreeWnn, Kinput2 or Whatever, i'm just stuck
and i need help!
i tryed a lot myself, and i'm still stuck could someone, please be kind
enough to guide me to do the few steps to be able to "Wrtie in Japanese"
this is my request, Tasukete wo kudasai--- ! :)
my email adress is: email@example.com
please if you can't help, tell me where i can find docs, or help or
whatever, don't hesitate, everything you could say could be useful,
thanks a lot for your time !